Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Wheelbarrow race




WALT: write an interesting recount by writing about our feelings and the feelings of others.

WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.




was walking to class excited what we were going to do. When I got to class I saw a wheelbarrow in the class that is strange?  When Mrs Baxindine our literacy teacher.


During the race people were falling on the ground and laughing. But some people just kept going and and never gave up at all. I got to the finish line 2nd.  



The race had finished But there were some really bad thing that had just happen. There were people who used wheels to cheat and win I felt so so angry and cross. I felt frustrated and disappointed and mad. It was not fair because they get to use a wheelbarrow and that is cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment