Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Eating Bugs



Walt: write narrative using descriptive language.
Have you ever ate bugs before? Well I have It was really gross. On thursday me and my class had to eat dead crickets with mud. First we had to get into a group and I was with Deavay, Justice, Hopa, Arthur and Lepa. Our teacher on thursday was Mrs Stickland

Mrs stickland game the groups a napkin with crickets with mud and we all had to eat one or more if we wanted to. I ate four crickets and it tasted like Burnt toast but really old. I never wanted to eat another dead cricket with mud.

In the end Mrs Stickland took the napkins with crickets and mud and put it in a bucket. Just incase we needed to throw up she had a bucket ready but it had a crack in the bottom. I felt scared eating the crickets. The crickets were so yuck Lepa cried on his first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment