Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Camp

Have you ever been on the year 5&6 camp. Well in 2017 in term 1 all the year 5&6 student went on camp. It Was Fun!

The year 5&6 camp is a camp where everybody has fun and do activities. It is in Pt England school on the field. The activities are get lost which is like the amazing race, youth town kayaking, swimming and killer zone 9(which is not violent )there is so many I can’t list them all.
The amazing thing is that we got our own tent and get to tent with someone.

My highlight of the camp was the swimming in the pool. You might think why well at the last the of camp we all go to the mangere pools. There are bombing pool side and a regular one.

The swimming pool were my favourite because it was my last last so I had to get much as fun as I can. To bad that we didn’t get to use the showers.   

I want to thank the parents the spent a lot of money just for camp and the teachers for helping too. Thank you mum for letting me go to camp even though you pay $70. Thank you Mr Brut for set this camp for the year 5&6 it was awesome.

In camp I learned that it was my last year in camp. The real thing that I learn in camp was kayaking. If you are a year 4 when you tune in to a year 5 you should try it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment