Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Camp

On camp I am looking forward to the new swimming pool that we are go to in camp.
I am also looking forward in what tent I am in because last time I was with someone who wasn’t my friend. The thing that I am really looking forward to is the pools.


I am hoping that there might be new game to play. What I am also hoping for is that I can sleep with my friend because last time I sleep with someone who wasn’t my friend. Another thing that I am hoping for is that We get to go kayaking because we didn’t get to go and we had to go on a another day.  

I am nervous about the rain because last we had to sleep in the library. I am also nervous about the tents last time my tent broke down little bit and there was water all over the floor. I am nervous if camp was canceled.


No comments:

Post a Comment